Arrowhead Brass Self-Draining Frost-Proof Hydrants
DON’T LET COLD WEATHER CREEP ON YOU!
Arrowhead Brass has Outdoor Wall Faucets designed to prevent freezing pipes and water damage by separating cold weather from the water supply.
Arrowhead Wall Hydrants are available with various inlet connections and features. From 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch. Complete with a variety of inlet option; MIP, Copper, WIRSBO, and PEX. Self-draining features provide freeze protection by allowing hydrant to drain when shut.
Self-Draining Frost-Proof Hydrantt
487 Series Self-Draining
Frost-Proof Hydrant: 3/4″ PEX Inlet
Arrowhead wall hydrants are available with various inlet connections and features. The 480 Series Self-Draining Frost-Proof Hydrant features factory-installed self-draining vacuum breaker that provides protection against backflow and relieves back pressure per ASSE 1019-A. Additionally, the outdoor wall faucet includes the QuickTurn easy on/off operation without having to let go of the handle.
Features & Benefitst
- External backflow protection with self-draining technology that allows hydrant to drain when shut-off to prevent freezing damage
- Heavy-duty lead-free bronze construction
- Factory-installed self-draining vacuum breaker provides protection against backflow and relieves back pressure per ASSE 1019-A
- Self-draining features provide freeze protection by allowing hydrant to drain when shut.
- Non-removable “fine thread” vacuum breaker
- ASSE 119-A Certified by IAPMO
- Available in 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″ & 14″ lengths.
- Inlet Connection: 3/4″ PEX (crimp type).
- Outlet Connection: 3/4″ Hose Thread.
- Includes Arrowhead’s exclusive O-ring bonnet & stem design (no packing nut to tighten).
- 3-Year limited warranty.
- Max pressure: 125 PSI.
- Max temperature: 180° F.
- Also available with lockshield & loose key.