LINESETS, INC. PREMIUM PRODUCT & QUALITY PAKAGING
ATCO Rubber Products is the worldwide leader in flex duct systems. With a complete line for residential and commercial heating, ventilation and AC applications, ATCO builds products that are built to last.
ATCO carries a variety of
Features & Benefits:
- Air-tight Inner Core – Energy efficient / No fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Encapsulated Wire Helix – No unraveling when cut to length / Quick installation
- Smooth Inner Core – Low friction loss / Low operating cost.
- Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation – Energy efficient / Excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough Reinforced Metallized Polyester Jacket – Tear and puncture resistant / Low maintenance.
- Lightweight Compact Carton – Reduces warehouse and Jobsite handling cost.
ATCO Rubber Products earned the GREENGUARD for Children & Schools Indoor Air Quality Products Certification for its standard flexible duct products.
Their products do not support mold growth and all of their polyester core products include the GreenGuard certification as a standard feature. The GreenGuard Institute certifies that ATCO’s products are designed to be “low emitting” in regard to volatile organic compounds including but not limited to formaldehyde.
No Extra Charge
Insulated Products – 30 Series – Silver
Premium insulated duct has a double ply, metallized polyester vapor barrier with tri-directional reinforcements.
- #030 – Double ply polyester core, R-Value = 4.2
- #036 – Double ply polyester core, R-Value = 6.0
- #031 – Double ply polyester core, R-Value = 8.0
- #037 – CPE Polymeric core, R-Value = 4.2
- #039 – CPE Polymeric core, R-Value = 6.0
Eco Touch Insulation for Flexible Duct
Owens Corning™ EcoTouch® Insulation for Flexible Duct is a lightweight, flexible, resilient thermal and acoustical insulation made of inorganic glass fibers bonded with a thermosetting resin.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to handle
- Consistently meets UL-181 test requirements
- Made in the U.S.A
- Made with 99% natural** materials—not acrylic
- Excellent recovery provides outstanding thermal and acoustical performance
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- High recycled content—minimum 57%
- EcoTouch® insulation is the only fiberglass insulation product listed in the USDA BioPreferredSM Catalog