FAMCO – Exhaust Vents
Fresh Air Manufacturing (FAMCO)
offers a full range of quality HVAC and roofing solutions.
Kitchens need great ducting to remove smoke, grease and aerosol particles. Having the right exhaust fan comparable to the size of the kitchen is crucial.
Bathroom vents are necessary for the ventilation and removal of odors and to maintain a balanced humidity level inside the home.
FAMCO’s Piped Exhaust Vents are designed for use with bathroom and kitchen systems and come in 9 different options to suit any need.
Plastic Bathroom / Kitchen Exhaust Vent
Model #: BVDS
The FAMCO Plastic Bathroom Fan / Kitchen Exhaust Roof Vent with stem is made of high density polyethylene (HDP), one of the most versatile and widely used plastics available. This plastic vent contains UV inhibitors which help protect the material from deteriorating in the sunlight. The stem on the BVDS can be removed for hard connect applications. This vent comes with a built-in damper to prevent backdraft and includes a built-in ¼ screen to prevent hood access by birds and many insects.
Features & Benefits:
- Back draft dampers, bird screen and bottom stem installed in all units
- Bottom stem is removable
- It can be available without screen or bottom stem
- Available in Black, Dark Brown and Wood Grey
Bath Fan / Kitchen Exhaust Roof Vent with Extension
Model #: BKXP
The BKXP Bathroom Fan / Kitchen Exhaust Roof Vent with extension is designed for use with bathroom or kitchen exhaust venting systems. This roof mounted vent comes with a built-in hinged damper to prevent backdraft, and includes a removable ¼ screen to prevent hood access by birds and many insects.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for use with bathroom or kitchen exhaust venting systems
- Comes with a built-in hinged damper to prevent backdraft
- Includes a removable ¼ screen to prevent hood access by birds and many insects
- This model includes a 3″ long pipe extension beneath the flange for connection to flex tubing
- Available for pipe sizes ranging from 4″ – 10″