arrowhead brass & Plumbing
Area: TX, OK, LA, NM
Min Order: $100
FOB: Irvine, CA
Why Arrowhead Brass
Arrowhead castings are significantly larger, more durable, and heavier than other brands
Arrowhead products have a wider seat, for higher flow rates, less restriction
Arrow-Breaker® technology provides built-in backflow prevention, helping to protect water supplies from harmful contaminants.
All but two (2) Arrowhead hose bibs and hydrants use our unique O-ring style stem and bonnet seal.
Arrowhead Brass offers a wide variety of finishes, sizes, and fittings.
The patented Arrow-Breaker® Technology is the only fully integrated valve that provides backflow prevention without an add-on device.
- Integrated vacuum breaker to protect from contaminants
- Improved appearance and quieter operation
- Increases flow rate and improved pressure
- Reduced cost per unit compared to valves with add-on devices
- prevents water hammer – banging pipes – caused by other anti-siphon devices
- A permanent protection device that cannot be removed
The Arrowhead QuickTurn® provides the same features as most “quarter-turn” valves without sacrificing quality or low flow.
- Easy operation & flow control in one easy turn
- Easy on/off operation without letting go of the handle
- No ceramic cartridge or hefty device that restricts flow or that can be easily damaged
- Available add-on for all standard and no-kink hose bibs and solid-flange sillcocks
- Included on all Arrowhead Brass 420, 460 Arrow-Breaker®, and 470 Freeze-Proof® series wall hydrants